Do you work in Events? Do you love liaising with couples, organising weddings and have amazing attention to detail? If the answer is yes, then apply now to join Phyllis Court’s Events Team as a Sales and Events Executive.
- To sell the features and benefits of Phyllis Court to potential clients.
- To negotiate with potential clients and liaise with other Department
- To ensure smooth planning, operation and profitability of all events within the Club
- To actively generate new sales leads.
- Liaise with wedding clients, acting as their wedding planner
- Ensure the department database is regularly updated
- Liaise with suppliers where appropriate for events.
- Ensure licence applications to the local authority and police are dealt with as required, (e.g. extended hours and temporary event notices).
You will need:
- Computer literate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management ability, organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise your own work load
- Ability to make own decisions and use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner with experience in telephone selling
- Proven ability to maintain good relationships with clients
- Positive attitude to flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking and meals during working day
- Pension scheme
This full-time events position, required some evening and weekend work
If you are interested in applying for this role then please forward your CV to; Diane Tinsey, HR Manager, at Phyllis Court Club: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phyllis Court Club:
Private Members Club, in a beautiful historic building situated in 18 acres on the River Thames in Henley. The Club offers first-class dining, accommodation, social & sport facilities for 3000 members, as well as weddings, corporate and private events.
ADDRESS: Phyllis Court Club, Marlow Road, Henley on Thames RG9 2HT.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 01491 570500